WHY BUY FROM HELLOHEMP
After thoroughly researching over 50 CBD product manufacturers, and using a list of 12 criteria to select the best companies and products on the market, we are now offering (at prices comparable to what you will find directly from the manufacturer) our carefully-chosen, select line of CBD & hemp products.
We were amazed to discover how uninformed many of the local, CBD retail salespeople are, as well as some sales reps fielding our online questions, and how many manufacturers don’t tell you the entire truth about their products. Sadly, there are too many inferior CBD products on the market. Don’t be fooled!
But, we have received samples and have tested numerous products and continue to do so. We have closely examined the products’ third party lab results to ensure the quality and safety of the product. We have done the extensive homework to make it easier for you to choose a quality CBD product that is also the best value for your dollar.
Plus, making your purchase from HelloHemp! supports a local, small business that provides the personal service and transparency that is necessary to give you the peace of mind that you deserve and desire.
AND, YOU CAN EASILY PICK-UP YOUR PURCHASED PRODUCT OR IT CAN BE DELIVERED FREE IF YOU LIVE IN FAYETTEVILLE. Check “Local Delivery” at checkout.
TOP 7 CRITERIA FOR HELLOHEMP'S! SELECT PRODUCT LINE
- The CBD is derived from U.S. grown hemp strains that are bred for high CBD and low THC concentration.
- The hemp is cultivated using sustainable and organic methods without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This is highly important due to the fact that hemp is a bio-accumulator, which means that its roots extract toxins and heavy metals from the soil and uptake them into the plant.
- The CBD is extracted from the cannabinoid & terpene-rich flower.
- The products are made with full-spectrum or broad-spectrum extracts, which provide the desired “Entourage” Effect and contain other beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes that all work in unison vs. a CBD isolate.
- The products are highly- concentrated with CBD so you get more value for your money
- The manufacturer can provide a full-panel, 3rd party Certificate of Analysis (COA) that test for contaminants (molds, bacteria, heavy metals, pesticide, residual solvents), and reveals their products’ full cannabinoid and terpene profile.
- The CBD product is formulated with other high-quality, botanical ingredients to deliver the best results possible.
OCTOBER SALE EXTENDED THROUGH NOVEMBER!!!
10% OFF ON ALL SIZES OF OUR NULEAF SUBLINGUAL CBD OIL
NuLeaf sublingual CBD oil has been rated as one of the top 5 oils in the U.S. for the past 2 years by CBD oil reviews on the National Hemp Association website. That says ALOT! Get the FULL-RANGE of BENEFITS from your sublingual oil. Buy the BEST to feel your BEST! And for your beloved pets too!
FEATURED HEMP PRODUCTS
HelloHemp! shall not be held liable for the medical claims made by testimonials. Any statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or ailment. HelloHemp! assumes no responsibility for the improper use of these products. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments. It is especially important for those who are pregnant, nursing, chronically ill, elderly or under the age of 18 to discuss the use of these products with a physician prior to consuming. You must be 18 years or older to purchase CBD products sold by HelloHemp! The information on our website is intended to provide general information regarding our products and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.