Donna Porter is the owner/operator and sole proprietor of HelloHemp! She is a 1986 graduate of the University of Arkansas with a BS in Horticulture and was the pioneering founder, first president and first Executive Director of the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks. It was due to her 9 years of diligence and tireless effort, beginning in 1993, that Fayetteville, AR is now home to a botanical garden. Donna transplanted her passion for plants and gardens to Costa Rica, where she owned and operated two businesses – Botanical Garden Excursions, S.A. and Inspire Me Gardens, S.A.
It was in this foreign land that she uncovered her new passion – HEMP! and immediately began studying and pursuing her new interest. Her first encounter with CBD & Hemp was at the Industrial Hemp Association’s conference in 2017. Intrigued by all its uses, especially for health, she immediately began her search to purchase product for her 93 year old father who was dealing with severe anxiety issues.
She continues to educate herself, daily, on the subject. With this knowledge, Donna wants to help raise public awareness about Hemp/Cannabis and hopefully, offer relief and a calmer, pain-free future to anyone who is open to trying its variety of proven products.
Completing a cannabis certification program, visiting hemp farms and processors in Colorado and Kentucky, attending hemp and cannabis conferences across the U.S. and conducting extensive market research, prompted her to return to Fayetteville, AR to launch her business – HelloHemp! – in 2018. But as with many small businesses, the pandemic took its toll and she realized it was time to move forward. In mid 2020, she relocated to Sarasota, Florida, re-initiated HelloHemp! and began exploring the international Hemp market.
Donna sees an urgent need for people all over the world to become more informed about Hemp and CBD. Due to the fact that he U.S. FDA still has not regulated the CBD industry and its thousands of products, the U.S. CBD industry remains a “Wild West” market, flooded with inferior, untested and questionable products.
In November 2020, Donna transplanted HelloHemp! to Costa Rica to introduce her quality- line of products and to share and utilize her accumulated knowledge of CBD & Hemp to assist in educating the local Tico population, as well as foreigners, about the innumerable uses, products and benefits of this extraordinary and timeless plant that we call Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.).
WHY BUY FROM HELLOHEMP?
After thoroughly researching numerous CBD products and manufacturers, we are now offering our carefully-chosen, select line of CBD & hemp products in Costa Rica.
WE have imported only limited products to begin our new business venture in Costa Rica, but hope to be able to expand that to a variety of top-quality products in the near future, as we did when in business in the U.S.
We have done the extensive homework to make it easier for you to purchase a CBD product that you can trust and get maximum results from.
Plus, making your purchase from HelloHemp! supports a local, small business that provides the personal service and transparency that is necessary to give you the peace of mind that you deserve and desire.
WE ARE OFFERING HOME DELIVERY, OR CAN ARRANGE A CONVENIENT MEET-UP LOCATION, IN OR AROUND THE QUEPOS AREA AND ARE HAPPY TO DO SO! AND AS ALWAYS, WE ARE HERE TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE ABOUT CBD, HEMP & CANNABIS AND HOW IT CAN HELP YOU OR A LOVED ONE.
TOP 8 CRITERIA FOR HELLOHEMP'S SELECT PRODUCT LINE
- The CBD is derived from U.S. grown hemp strains that are bred for high CBD and low THC concentration.
- The hemp is cultivated using sustainable and organic methods without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This is highly important due to the fact that hemp is a bio-accumulator, which means that its roots extract toxins and heavy metals from the soil and uptake them into the plant.
- The CBD is extracted from the cannabinoid & terpene-rich flower.
- The products are made with full-spectrum or broad-spectrum extracts, which provide the desired “Entourage” Effect and contain other beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes that all work in unison vs. a CBD isolate.
- The products are highly- concentrated with CBD so you get more value for your money
- The manufacturers provide their most recent, full-panel, 3rd party Certificate of Analysis (COA) that test for contaminants (molds, bacteria, heavy metals, pesticide, residual solvents), and reveals their products’ full cannabinoid and terpene profile.
- The manufacturers utilize high-quality standards in their manufacturing process.
- The CBD product is formulated with other high-quality botanical or naturally-derived ingredients to deliver the best results possible.